Finally a Successful Tree!

I’ve been trying to make a decent tree for a while, but I always come to a dead end with the models. Usually I just screw it up to the point of no return 😀

Today I spent about three hours making a new tree and this time I’m satisfied with the results!

Images From My Scene

During the last week I’ve made some good progress with my scene and I just wanted upload some images from the scenery. I hope you enjoy!

I’ve planned to spend the next few weeks expanding my vegetation and foliage collection (grass, plants, trees, stones, boulders etc.), because at the moment I have only two trees and one type of common weed.

Today was really productive. I spent around 10 hours adjusting things, made a new tree and a metal fence for the cemetery. Until next time, good night!